Our Booktopia partner Bookshop Santa Cruz is offering BOTNS listeners the opportunity to receive 10% off and free shipping when you order our Booktopia authors’ most recent books, through this special page on their website. If you are attending Booktopia:Santa Cruz, please use this to order any books that you know you will want to buy that weekend. You can specify that they be held for you at the store. In this way, the store will be sure to have enough copies on hand. If you are NOT attending Booktopia, you may order your books and ask for them to be held for Booktopia weekend. At that time, we will have the authors sign the books, and then they will be shipped to you.
- Lynne Cox, author of South with the Sun
- Ann Packer author of Swim Back to Me
- Tayari Jones, author of Silver Sparrow
- Adam Johnson, author of The Orphan Master’s Son
- Tupelo Hassman, author of Girlchild
- Cara Black, author of Murder at the Lanterne Rouge
- Sarah McCoy, author of The Baker’s Daughter
- Preeminent audiobook narrators Grover Gardner (Robert Caro’s The Passage of Power) and Simon Vance (Hilary Mantel’s Bring Up the Bodies)
- Matthew Dicks, author of Memoirs of An Imaginary Friend (available in August).